Translate

Monday 9 February 2015

Comments from padlet on my Arts Award Challenge

These are the comments I received on my work

"i like all clips you have found of doctor who and the audio ideas you have"

"Some good examples of doctor who really great blog full of different vides 0f doctor who video"

"These are some pretty decent unique sounds darryl well done.Some prime examples of diffrent doctor who sound tracks."


"These comments I received I would like to add more to my arts award and will do so from home that way I don't have as many software limitations due to the fact I could  edit the video clips I suggested together by recording sections I like and make a song for them"

I enjoyed the arts award especially the sound and video editing.
How my skills have improved would be I couldn't edit sound when I started where as now I can and I can edit videos better like adobe premier pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment