Translate

Monday 20 April 2015

Arts Award Share

For this new product I am going to create something explain it and show how I can share it

This is my mind map on the skills I have and can do


This is my mind map on what I will do


How I will Share the work I do

I will record the screen on the Mac's using the quicktime player to record screen and i will use the builtin webcam to record and the computer what I say and will just keep the audio. 

Or if i am using the windows machines I will use the mic the college provides and will use that to record audio and I could use Adobe Premiere screen capture feature to record my screen


Here is a link test of a video making (Any music or audio in this video isn't mine so I'm not getting copyrighted)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwsM3B8Pwfr5NVNmZlowZ0tPTTA/view?usp=sharing






the project will be shown on my blog which will be shared via blackboard

What I will use will be the apple mac's and the PC's I will use QuickTime to record the screen and Adobe Premiere to edit sound and screen recording together and Adobe Audition to record the sound

No comments:

Post a Comment